Monday 18 April 2011

In less than two hours time.......

My dearest husband and I have our first appointment at the IVF clinic.  The forms are almost completed I just have to get J to sign the bottom of his pages and we are good to go.  I have our passports as identification and we both got new passport photos done for them to stick on our file.  This is to identify us at each appointment after today.  Makes sense really otherwise anyone could turn up as say they are us.

It is Monday which is wages day in work.  I was in the bosses office when one of our employees came up with his form for his paternity pay.  The boss asked lots of question, was it a boy or girl, what did they weigh, what have named them.  I of course said Congratulations and promptly left the room!  I fought back tears.  I am normally okay with people who I am not close to.  I guess this appointment this afternoon may be making me nervous.  Plus I am ovulating today!  Why oh why can't things just be simple and happen naturally.

Also after one week of healthy eating and a little (really little) exercise I have lost 3lb's!  I am happy with that and hopefully will get the same loss again this week.  It is hard sitting at a desk all day long although I do try to go downstairs as many times as possible throughout the eight hours I am here.  Maybe J will help me out tonight and keep me company on a walk.  The sun is shining so as long as work hasn't worn him out today I am sure he will be up for it.

I will try and update as soon as I can on how the appointment goes.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment